We are looking for trainers who have a vibrant and exciting training style. Your passion for training will shine through and you will bring a positive and motivated approach to the role!
We have campuses at Alstonville, Yamba and Ballina and are looking for Trainers to be able to train in the following areas:
AHC30616 – Certificate III in Production Horticulture, or
AHC31416 – Certificate III In Conservation and Land Management, or
AHC30716 – Certificate III in Horticulture,
- TAE40116 – Certificate IV in Training & Assessment or equivalent.
- Current qualifications in your relevant vocational area
- Current experience in delivering and assessing VET courses.
- Experience in developing and maintaining course material.
- Current industry experience.
- Current drivers Licence.
- National Police Check/Working With Children Check.
- Applications Close Friday 30th August 2019.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
At North Coast Community College we are committed to the delivery of quality training that meets the needs of our communities and to advancing the skills and capabilities of our students. We are a not for profit organisation and have been providing training since 1981. NCCC serves students from Grafton to Lennox Head and beyond via online courses, with established training centres in Alstonville, Yamba and Ballina.
Please send applications on: email@example.com
Contact our friendly staff for more information on: 02 6628 5426