CHC40213 – CERTIFICATE IV IN EDUCATION SUPPORT
This qualification reflects the role of workers in a range of education settings, including public and independent schools and community education settings, who provide assistance and support to teachers and students undeer broad-based supervision. Some job roles may require tasks to be performed with a moderate level of autonomy and/or the provision of supervision/leadership to other staff/volunteers.
COURSE DETAILS – start July 2020
- Location: Ballina
- Duration: 12 months
- Training Mode: Face to Face or Online training
KEY TOPICS OF STUDY
- Legislative, policy and industrial requirements in the education
- Implementation of planned educational programs
- Contributing to student education
- Supporting the development of literacy, numeracy and oral language skills
- Contribute to the organisation and management of classroom or centre
The course will require you to undergo vocational placement in an approved education environment. You will work for a minimum of 100 hours to develop your knowledge and skills, as well as to gain hands-on experience.
A supervisor will assess your performance in carrying out the duties of an education support worker and give you feedback.
Start your NEW career NOW!
First Qualification: $0
Second Qualification: $0
Full Fee: $3800
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost|