CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry.
A white card (or general construction induction card) is required for workers who want to carry out construction work.
People who need a white card include:
- site managers, supervisors, surveyors, labourers and tradespeople
- people who access operational construction zones (unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person)
- workers whose employment causes them to routinely enter operational construction zones.
The white card becomes void if you haven’t carried out construction work for two consecutive years or more.
You will need to provide the trainer with 100 points of ID (original ID)
Some documents you can use to provide this can include:
- Australian birth certificate
- Australian drivers licence
- Medicare card
- ATM card
- utilities bill.
A person must be at least 15 years of age to participate in the training.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible students. If you are currently on a Commonwealth benefit or subsidy you may qualify for NO COST training. Click HERE to find out more.
North Coast Community College Inc. are a SafeWork NSW Approved provider for the NSW White Card (or general construction induction).
|Prepare to work safely in the construction industry||26 May 2021||09:00 am - 04:30 pm||WOLLONGBAR DPI||10||$0.00|
Contact our staff for more info on 02 6628 5426