CHC30213 – CERTIFICATE III IN EDUCATION SUPPORT
Teacher’s aides enjoy a high employment rate in Australia, but what should you do to start a career in education support?
Education support roles are in demand but only qualified individuals are allowed to work in the industry — you must first take the Cert III in Education Support training course to work in education support services.
Prepare yourself to work as a Teacher Aide with this nationally recognised Certificate III in Education Support. Successful completion of this course means that you can be eligible for roles which include supporting children in the classroom as a teacher’s aide, working in public and independent schools or after school care facilities, working with special needs children and with people who are culturally diverse.
- Location: Alstonville | Ballina | Yamba
- Duration: 6 months
- Training Mode: Face to Face or Online training
FUNDED COURSE FEES*
- Concession: $240
- First Qualification $1600
- Second / Subsequent Qualification: $1910
*This training is subsidised by the NSW government
FULL COURSE FEES
KEY TOPICS OF STUDY
- Legislative, policy and industrial requirements in the education
- Implementation of planned educational programs
- Contributing to student education
- Supporting the development of literacy, numeracy and oral language skills
- Contribute to the organisation and management of classroom or centre
The course will require you to undergo vocational placement in an approved education environment. You will work for a minimum of 100 hours to develop your knowledge and skills, as well as to gain hands-on experience.
A supervisor will assess your performance in carrying out the duties of an education support worker and give you feedback.
Start your NEW career NOW!