CHC30213 – INTRO TO CERTIFICATE III IN EDUCATION SUPPORT
Are you looking for a rewarding career supporting children in the classroom as a teacher’s aide? Would you like to see what it would be like to work inside a classroom? Do you enjoy working with young children and
students with additional needs or disabilities with the support of other qualified teachers? Are you currently looking for employment or always wanted to complete a Certificate III in Education Support? If the answer is yes, then this is the course for you.
Completing the Introduction to Certificate III in Education Support will give you a high chance of
employment in the education industry. This career path offers the flexibility to work in public or independent schools, after school care facilities or community education centres.
North Coast Community College are running an Introduction to Education Support course which will give students an exciting insight into a career in the education sector. Plus, completing the Introduction to Education Support course will give students a Unit of Competency that can then be Credit Transferred into the Certificate III in Education Support (CHC30213) course at North Coast Community College beginning in July, 2019
Also included will be a nationally recognised First Aid Course which includes the unit HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting; which would be required in any school environment.
- Start Date: Wednesday 22nd May
- Delivery Mode: Face to face classroom tutorials
- Duration: Three Wednesday classroom tutorials
- Time: 9am – 3pm
- Location: Ballina
- Included: Provide First Aid in an Education Setting (including CPR)
FUNDED COURSE FEES*
- Concession: $0*
*This training is subsidised by the NSW government
FULL COURSE FEES
Units of Competency included in this package:
- CHCEDS004 – Contribute to organisation and management of classroom
- FSKNUM09 – Identify, measure and estimate familiar quantities for work
- FSKOCM07 – Interact effectively with others at work
- FSKWTG09 – Write routine workplace texts
- HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
Start your NEW career NOW!