- Please enrol early as classes fill quickly. Enrolments may be made in person, online or by post.
- Classes are open to anyone over the age of 15 years. No child minding is available nor facilities for children.
- Enrolment is confirmed once eligibility requirements have been met
- Enrolment is automatic upon payment. Until payment is received your name is on a waiting list. You will be sent an information sheet only for classes where materials are required for the first lesson. Receipts will only be emailed or made available for collection from the office.
- If classes are cancelled, you will be notified and receive a full refund if required or you may transfer the fee paid to another course of your choice.
- Classes will run as listed, subject to adequate enrolments, unless otherwise advised.
- Application may be made to pay course fees by instalment for courses leading to a full accredited qualification. This is subject to the payment of a 10% non-refundable administration fee and 30% deposit of the total course fee at enrolment. Instalments will be by direct deposit over six equal fortnightly instalments or negotiated with the Finance Manager.
- If you require disabled access to training facilities, please advise office staff when you enrol.
- A completed enrolment form is required for each course and may be completed in person at one of our offices, downloaded and mailed or faxed, or completed online via our website.
- For students undertaking a full certificate qualification, NCCC cannot accept a payment of more than $1500 prior to commencement of the course. Any remaining amount must be paid before the second week of the course unless an instalment payment plan has been negotiated.
- Where changes to scheduled courses are necessary the College will follow the sequence below to contact you: a. Via your recorded mobile phone number. (If unable to contact you a text message will be sent.) b. On the landline provided at enrolment. c. Via your recorded email address.
All students enrolling to study a VET qualification or Unit of Competency (UoC) must provide a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
CPD certificates of attendance are available on request.
Payments are to be made at time of enrolment. Payments may be made via direct electronic deposit, by cheque, cash or card, in person or over the phone.